Hi Everybody,

Last week I completed the fifth draft of my manuscript. I’ve revised and edited it to incorporate as much “showing” as possible. So the word count is now just under 100,000. I sent my entire manuscript to a friend for critique feedback.

While I wait, I’ve begun recording the novel’s theme, if you will,  with Randolph Walker. So far, there is a piano part, acoustic guitar part, and a drum track. We will likely add strings to it. Vocally, I will sing lead and we arranged for harmony in the Chorus, Bridge, and Outro.

It will still take a few weeks to finish, but I’m liking it more and more as it comes together.     Until the next update….:)